2nd Line Support Engineer Dublin €38-45k
My client based in Dublin has an immediate requirement to recruit an additional 2nd Line Support Engineer to join an established team providing remote support to their client base and project work on client site in the Dublin area.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience providing technical support in a Windows environment, able to work autonomously and enjoy keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
If you want to be part of a dynamic and fast-growing company my client will want to hear from you, so please apply now with a copy of your CV!
Ergo are seeking a Graduate IT Helpdesk Support Engineer. The successful Engineer will join a leading company in the telecommunications sector based in West Dublin. The role will be worked Monday to Friday, 10am to 7.30pm and occasional Saturday morning work will be required that can be worked remotely in which time in Lieu will be given i.e. the following Monday off. This role is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in the Telecommunications sector and provides great career progression.
If you can thrive in a fast-paced environment that manages to combine a culture of fun and camaraderie with a relentless focus on customer satisfaction, then we have the perfect job for you. As a Service Desk Analyst you will be expected to provide IT support services internally to Ergo and externally to client companies. We also want self-starters that bring personality and flare to the role.
Education & Experience Required:
Our Client is looking for an IT Technical Support Engineer to join its IT Department. The Support Engineer will be responsible for providing 2nd line support to customers
The 2nd line support engineer will be part of a high performing service desk team. The role will require the engineer to perform "First call Resolution" whilst demonstrating excellent customer service and communication skills. The role requires the engineer to deal with escalations from our 1st line team, liaise with our 3rd line team and resolve high level tickets where possible, and will resolve incidents and service requests within the agreed customer SLA’s, escalating tickets to the 3rd line team where appropriate.
• Log al
• l issues raised by phone/email/walk-up for end users
• Work to resolve all issues performing ‘First Call Resolution’ where possible using all resources available
• Provide regular updates to users
• Work with other IT Support teams to resolve issues
• Provide excellent customer service at all times
• Provide support to other staff members
• Escalate any calls you are unable to fix detailing any action already undertaken
• Respond in a positive way to any e-mail or phone logged call
• Provide clear and useful advice and status reports to clients as necessary
• Complete training requirements in allotted time
• Identify possible improvements
• Build relationships with IT teams
• 3rd Level IT related degree desirable
• A+ and Network + desirable
• Understanding of ITIL framework
• Experience in adhering to KPIs
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to support clients remotely
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team to meet objectives.
• Flexible and willingness to adapt with business requirements.
• Takes a proactive approach to developing knowledge/skills, including developments concerning technology, end user devices and systems in general
• Excellent time management skills and ability to work under time pressure
• 3 years minimum technical support experience
• Windows Server administration
• Active Directory
• Office 365
Providing technical support to the Customer Support team, R&D Engineering Team, External Suppliers and Customers
€50k - €60k Per Year
7 days ago
Reperio Human Capital are a global provider of recruitment services. We recruit across permanent and contract requirements and have access to an extensive pool of professionals actively seeking a new role. We harness the latest technologies in candidate acquisition, as well as the usual advertising channels to source those candidates our competitors have trouble finding.
By applying our industry expertise to the specific requirements of each client, we can respond to your particular recruitment needs, harnessing our knowledge and networks to deliver a precise response. We specialise within Software Development, IT Infrastructure, Senior Appointments, IT Sales & Pre-Sales, Database & Analytics and Cyber Security, Audit & Risk. Sign up to our newsletter to keep up-to-date with the latest industry news and job opportunities - http://eepurl.com/-oYjD
20 to 49 employees