Are you a Manufacturing Engineer? Would you like to be part of an ever-growing team that understands the importance of on-time delivery and support to their customers while also providing high quality, reliable, and compliant products?
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan on 021 235 9144 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.
One of the South East's most attractive employers has a vacancy for an experienced Controls Engineer. Working in a dynamic and expanding site you will execute projects in a fast paced, multi-disciplined, cross-functional team environment. This role offers the opportunity to work on exciting new tech.
About the Job:
For more on the role call Nigel on 087 3618142 or send your CV for consideration.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
At Medtronic, we value what makes you unique. Be part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress and deliver meaningful innovations
Do meaningful work, make a difference, and improve lives. At our newly created Market Access Strategic Ops PMO in Medtronic, plc, we are committed creating a strong competitive advantage and delivering accelerated growth in key regions such as China.
The Senior Program Manager will be directly involved in supporting complex, global strategic manufacturing projects across our operations network and operating units in support of manufacturing localization and longer-term operations sustainability initiatives in key growth regions.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF:
• Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Market Access Operations, you will establish and maintain strong cross-functional collaboration with Operations Networks, Operating Units, Regional leadership & Teams.
• Provide strategic and tactical support across all our Operating units to help accelerate manufacturing transfers.
• Facilitate decision making on receiving site facility locations & make-buy decisions.
• Assess interdependent project issues and develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving.
• Responsible for developing, communicating, and documenting interdependent project strategies and ensuring good decision making across Operations Networks, Operating Units and Regional teams in terms of priorities.
• Provide status updates to key stakeholders and program sponsors & create integrated Program metrics across internal functions
• The role will also have responsibility for ensuring knowledge sharing across Ops network PMO teams to support accelerated manufacturing start-ups & for driving the development of cross functional playbooks to support Market Access initiatives in different Geographies
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Extensive experience leading complex Global Operating projects/programs
• Great Communication Skills (Verbal, Written, and Presentation Skills)
• Strong Financial and Data analysis Acumen
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
• Bachelors Engineering degree required
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience running Global cross functional Strategic Ops programs ideally within the Medical Device Industry.
Nice to Have
• Project management training/PMP Certification
• Manufacturing Engineering experience
• Working in a matrixed organization and ability to work well in a cross-cultural team environment
• Business acumen and understanding of operations costs
• Ability to strongly advocate for and represent Operations to a cross functional team related to project and business needs
Medtronic offer a competitive Salary and flexible Benefits Package
1 day ago