Install and Service Tech
Location: Desired Base Kildare
YOUR NEW COMPANY:
We recently placed a candidate with this company and here is what he had to say:
" I am so happy to have joined them, everything is great from the training right through to the support you receive on a daily basis. This was a really good move for me! They set me up for success in this role"
YOUR NEW JOB:
You will be working to install and service water treatment systems. You will be trained to help our clients customers get the best from their existing products. It's a demanding and busy role, so when you join our client we 'll make sure you have everything you need to exceed our customers' expectations.
If you are technically minded self starter and have the drive to learn coupled with excellent customer service skills, we want to hear from you and apply now.
* Provide service and customer support during field visits & installations
* Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test task
* Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
* Produce timely and detailed service reports
* Follow all company's filed procedures and protocols
* Cooperate with office and share information across the organisation
* Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
* Build positive relationships with customers
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU!
Good base salary and benefits/bonus, company vehicle, fuel card and great opportunity to maximise your earnings.
Very comprehensive training programme available and lots of opportunity to progress your career.
Are you ready for an immediate start?
If so we want to hear from you now.