Application Support Engineer (Limerick)
Our client requires an experienced application support engineer to join the team.
They were a pioneering early adopter of cutting edge contact center technology in 1997 and ever since the company’s sole focus has been the design, delivery and support of complete end-to-end, leading-edge, contact centre technology solutions.
An experienced Application Support Engineer is required to create, manage, respond and track support cases submitted by customers and partners experiencing challenges.
These issues can vary from configuration, performance or user-related issues with the technology solutions they support.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in troubleshooting, resolving and/or escalating & managing a wide variety of cases, sometimes of a complex nature.
In addition to the competitive salary, our client is offering
• Health Plan
• Benefits Package
• Paid Training
• Support day-to-day operations, including resolution of technical contact centre and communications issues and requests via phone, e-mail, and/or chat/co browse sessions.
• Manage support cases, drive to resolve cases and support customers quickly and efficiently.
• Author and submit knowledge base articles based on customer issues and interactions.
• Ensure timely, quality responses to customer, partner and OEM inquiries and proactive communications as needed, to enhance customer satisfaction and minimise service down time..
• Follow-through and manage active software problems and advancements between Customers, Partners and OEMs.
• Manage effective issue identification and resolution process
• Participate in process improvement initiatives, when applicable
• Bachelor’s degree and/or comparable technical industry certifications and experience
• Proven ability to support customers with superior customer services skills
• 3 to 5 years experience in a technical support / help desk role in the Telephony, Networking, IT or Software Support sectors
• Experience with Genesys, Cisco/Avaya or similar related Contact Centre Platform Technology is a plus.
• Experience with technical operations in a fast-paced, high-productivity environment (preferably contact centre)
• Industry Active Certifications Preferred, not required with demonstrated experience
• Strong desire to train, earn certifications and transition to a advanced certification level
• Excellent organisational, follow through and multitasking abilities and time management skills
• Able to drive results with a sense of urgency relative to the clients’ need. Effective time management skills.
• Decisiveness, good judgement, analytical aptitude and problem-solving skills to act with authority.
• Schedule, Achieve and Maintain the required OEM certifications for the position and job role.
For more information, please contact Sarah Mac Nulty on or click to apply!
Applications are invited for the following positions-
TEES – LIMERICK-
PERMANENT PART TIME-
35 HPW & 17.5HPW-
& RELIEF CONTRACTS AVAILABLE-
Salary €27,435- €39,893-
(Salary subject to Relevant Public Sector Experience and will be pro-rated in line with hours worked)-
Along with the ability to carry out all duties detailed in the job description, photocopies of the following must be attached to your application, otherwise regrettably, we are unable to shortlist:--
• Fully Completed FETAC Level 5/QQ I in Healthcare Support - Essential-
• Full Clean Driving Licence – Essential-
• Application Form-
• Fully Completed FETAC Level 5/QQ I in Healthcare Support is essential-
• Full Clean Driving Licence as driving of service vehicles is essential-
• Previous experience working within the Intellectual Disability area and of working with people-
who have a diagnosis of Autism and Behaviours of Concern-
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills-
• The ability to effectively manage their time, work on their own initiative and as part of a team.&-
• Commitment to promoting the active engagement and participation of Service Users in their&-
• A person centred approach to enabling Service Users to maximise their independence and develop&-
meaningful roles in society-
• The ability to be flexible and creative&-
*Applicants should possess Level 1 Behavioural Competencies of DOCDSS Competency Framework-
Informal enquiries should be directed to Service Manager, John O'Callaghan, On; 087 903 6462-
“A panel may be formed from which future Care Staff positions may be filled.”-
We are unable to shortlist Applications, unless the following is submitted by all Candidates, including internal Staff: Application Form and a copy of relevant qualifications detailed on the advert to be submitted in&-
ONE PDF Document –-
Daughters of Charity Disability Support Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer-
POSITION Night Manager
DEPARTMENT & Front Office
RESPONSIBLE FOR Night Auditors / Porters
REPORTS TO & Front Office Manager
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
To provide efficient, prompt, trouble free, courteous service and security to guests in absence of departmental managers and limited staff during the night, in line with the hotel's guidelines. Supervise and co-ordinate the shift activities at night Front Office, acting as a liaison between guests and management in order to provide efficient, prompt, courteous, trouble free and proactive service to customers; hence maximise rooms revenue and guest satisfaction. & The incumbent is fluent in Front Office operation's technology, is aware of the hotel's possibilities and limitations, and understands all aspects of hotel management.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
To provide efficient, prompt, trouble free, courteous service and security to guests in absence of departmental managers and limited staff during the night, in line with the hotel's guidelines.
TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
PROVIDE SERVICE AND SECURITY TO GUESTS DURING NIGHT
• Is available to register, process, and greet guests promptly
• Checks the daily arrival list
• Welcomes guests to the hotel
• Responds to guests requests for information about the hotel and its surroundings
• Arranges for special services requested by guests
• Stays current with developments in the hotel by reviewing the communication log book each shift; updates log book for next shift
• Arranges fulfilment of customer services by supplying limited services in the following areas:
- Telephone services
- Business Service Centre
- Room Service
• Prepares night audit reports as requested
• Allocates rooms and issues appropriate keys
• Follows-up and verifies arrivals by updating registration cards in regards to spelling of guest's name, address and method of payment
• Handles incoming guest room reservations
• Handles reservations for guests with rental cars, restaurants, etc.
• Is aware, at all times, of current room status and room availability
• Is fully aware of, and knows how to handle, all current and future hotel promotions
• Utilises yield management to maximise room revenue, and to fill the hotel to maximum occupancy
• Increases hotel revenue by promoting food and beverage alternatives within the hotel
• Minimises loss of revenue by adhering to all established credit procedures
• Receives proper approval codes for cash and credit card paying customers
• Identifies and records special billing instructions and notifies accounting and Front Office Manager
• Completes shift closing accurately by getting appropriate approval signatures and authorisation codes
• Adheres to hotel policies and procedures
• Communicates effectively with customers, colleagues, and supervisors
• Demonstrates teamwork by co-operating and assisting colleagues as needed
• Keeps effective key control
• Ensures that guest mail and messages are delivered promptly
• Demonstrates a working knowledge of all services and facilities of the hotel, and effectively assists the hotel's guests
• Issues safety deposit boxes to guests upon request
• Uses the Yes I Can approach to respond to negative comments and complaints; and notifies Front Office Manager immediately for appropriate follow-up
• Maintains a clean and tidy lobby
SECURITY, HEALTH AND SAFETY
• Ensures that own cash is secure at all times
• Ensures all discrepancies in own cash are declared to the Service Manager and Controller
• Ensures that guest details are not disclosed
• Maintains high confidentiality in regards to guest privacy
• Takes action on any suspicious behaviour of guests and staff, and reports to the Front Office Manager, and Security for proper follow-up
• Informs Front Office & Manager and Executive Housekeeper regarding lost and found objects
• Ensures that all potential and real hazards are taken care of immediately, and are reported appropriately
• Fully understands the hotel's fire, emergency, and bomb procedures
• Follows emergency procedures to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees
• Works in a safe manner that does not harm or injure self or others
• Supports a safe hotel by applying hotel regulations, and adhering to existing laws and regulations
• Anticipates possible and probable hazards and conditions and informs the Front Office Manager, and Department Heads accordingly
• Maintains the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance, body language and conduct
Our multinational client is currently seeking a talented UX Designer to join their team and drive the UX design of there world-class data analytics products. Working together with the UX Lead, the successful candidate will be collaborating with product managers, business analysts, developers and technical authors, in an agile environment, to deliver an exceptional experience for our users.
Infogix is seeking a talented UX Designer to join our team and drive the UX design of our world-class data analytics products.
Working together with our UX Lead, you will be collaborating with product managers, business analysts, developers and technical authors, in an agile environment, to deliver an exceptional experience for our users.
This full-time position is located either in Limerick, Ireland or Warrington, United Kingdom.
Must be authorized to work in the UK or Ireland.
Infogix, Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
For additional product information and company overview, please visit our websites at www.infogix.com.
8 days ago