My client is a Biopharmaceutical company who is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team in South Dublin. The manufacturing specialist will be primarily responsible for resolving fill/finish nonconformances (NCs).
Qualifications & Experience:
A global biologics company based in the midlands is looking for a Project Engineer who will lead and manage multiple Technical Engineering projects from scope development, design, build/install and qualify through to handover to operations for key Technical Engineering projects.
Qualifications & Experience:
Payroll Administrator – 3 month FTC
· Processing with accuracy end to end monthly payroll from time and attendance system to payroll software.
· Ensure employees hours are accurate, timely, and current
· Process new hires, terminations, status changes, tax changes, pay rate changes, allowance and deduction changes
· Administrating third party deductions ie Pension, Social Welfare and Health Insurance
· Responsible for payroll tax activities, including compliance with Revenue under PAYE Modernisation
· Partner with HR to align accuracy of leave with legislative and company policies
· Assist with internal and external payroll audit requests
· Assist the Finance Team as and when required
· Responding to all payroll queries for employees
· Adhere to company policies and procedures
· Any other duties as reasonably requested by Management
· Possess a high level of attention to detail and integrity.
· Possess the ability to work under pressure/deadlines.
· Possess a strong work ethic and the ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative when required.
· Proficient user of MS Office, particularly Excel – Advanced level required.
· Strong Numerical Ability
· A thorough, logical approach
· Demonstrate complete discretion and confidentiality
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in payroll administration – a strong focus on excel and numerical tasks
· IPASS qualification desirable or
· Accounts technician qualification
· Complete understanding of Irish PAYE & PRSI systems
· Strong communication skills
Full Time (Interim)
What will I be doing as a Subway Manager at Applegreen?
You will play a vital role in supporting the front-line operations of our business.
· Responsibility of operating Subway Restaurant in accordance with Subways operation manual, policies and procedures
· You will be accountable for general administrative and daily staffing duties as well as providing leadership
· Driving sales and achieving sales targets
· Administration tasks to ensure the highest performance of the store through cash management, stock control and motivating employees by assisting in the training, coaching and development of the team
· Comply with all legislation in relation to Health and Food Safety throughout the daily operations of the store
If you have at least 1 -2 years experience in a similar role and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, you would be a great addition to our dynamic team.
Why should I join The Applegreen Team?
1. All staff will be entitled to a colleague discount card that offers 50% off our Bakewell Deli foods and all hot drinks. (Up to €5 saving a day)
2. Bike to Work Scheme (Available after 6 months of service)
3. HSF health plan for everyone from under €2.50 a week
4. Employee Assistance Programme run by the HSE offers free counselling on personal, family, work and money matters.
Training and Development
We as a company are constantly growing our business, but it`s our people driving its success
1. The Educational Training Board offers retail training courses through the Applegreen Academy
2. We offer fantastic career opportunities and a great deal of our promotions are internal
At Applegreen we truly believe in the power of community and so, The Applegreen Charitable Fund that was set up to raise vital funds to support Irelands Children. By working at Applegreen you will assist in raising money for our charity partners; Enable Ireland, The Irish Youth Foundation, Pieta House and Food Cloud. For every purchase made in store we donate 1c to the charitable fund. The charitable fund has raised more than €4million since its establishment in 2009.
€30.42k Per Year
Contractor, Full Time