The Coordination Team Leader is responsible for the direct management of a Central Support, Coordination Team consisting of approx. 7-10 team members. In addition to managing the activities of this team the role will support the Operations Manager of the region to achieve the orders and sales targets for the division. The individual will also have dotted line to other Senior Managers in the organization whom are reliant on the back-office team.
Ideally looking for someone coming from the Construction (commercial maybe industrial) real estate, Oil & gas (offshore projects) industries but not essential
1. Manage the daily operation of a team of coordinators, responsible for deploying engineers in the field, ensure logistics and parts availability, generating invoicing transactions, order acceptance, resource planning, operational and tendering support and the delivery of a positive customer experience. Drive 0.attention to maximizing backlog of the business through both Projects and Services.
2. Assume line management responsibility for allocation of workloads to cover planned and unplanned absences, managerial evaluation of performance reviews, recruitment selection participation and to ultimately ensure departmental personnel follow established company policies and procedures.
3. Restructure workloads as required to advance the organization from a BU focus to a customer focused set-up and organization. Look for synergies and opportunities to expand talent of team members as well as leverage team members specific skills.
4. To drive the team to achieve results in line with forecasted revenue/orders for each period and proactively identify opportunities.
5. To perform quality control checks ensuring tasks are completed to agreed SLA timescales and accuracy of tasks measured.
6. Review financial exception reports ensuring corrective action escalating common themes to departmental manager for review and change implementation.
7. Implement and deliver training programs to meet with staff development and upskilling requirements.
8. To be H&S aware and promote safe behaviours within the team aiming for zero incidents
Overall Job Purpose:
BNPP Dublin Middle Office consists of 2 departments: Credit Services & Support Services. Its 2 main objectives are to:
Dublin Global Trade Services (GTS) & Dublin Operations interact with Dublin Middle Office on a daily basis and rely on it to perform all the activities necessary for the client to be able to start using our products. Dublin Middle Office also performs controls independently from GTS & Operations.
Dublin Middle Office ndash; Support Services teams focus on Product Support, Registration and Specialised Due Diligence
Roles & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Qualification, Experience & Competencies
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunities employer and proudly cultivates a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity of experience enhances our service offering to clients and leads to a better working environment. We encourage applications from the best candidates regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religious belief.
€30k - €30k Per Year
27 days ago
Hays is Ireland’s largest specialist recruitment company with offices in Dublin, Cork, Limerick and Galway. We are the experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of specialised industries and professions. We operate across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. We have a team of specialist recruiters working across specialist areas including Information Technology, Accountancy & Finance, Construction & Property, Life Sciences, Procurement & Supply Chain and HR.
100 to 499 employees