Leading Multinational in Limerick city is looking for an Accounts Payable Executive for an 11 month contract position.
In this role as an Accounts Payable Clerk: your duties will include
The successful candidate
To apply for this role please contact Maria Sheehy on 021 4847131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.
My client a well-established Dublin based construction company is looking to recruit a bookkeeper with strong administrative skills.
Book-Keeping - Main Duties
My client a well-established North Dublin based construction company is looking to recruit a bookkeeper with strong administrative skills.
Book-Keeping - Main Duties
A well-established company Dublin North is seeking a stand-alone Bookkeeper to join their team, this is a very important role for the company, and they are seeking a capable and focused individual to join them.
This is a permanent role
If you are interested email me today and we can discuss the role in further detail: Valerie.email@example.com
Responsibilities of Role
• H&S Procedure Documentation, Implementation Review and Document Control.
• Fleet management - CVRT, service, maintenance etc. and managing Velocity Fleet System
• Dealing with incoming emailed queries, responding to emails, recording and monitoring leads and correspondence.
• General ad-hoc admin duties as required.
• On boarding new employees – including setting them up on relevant software, collating copies of permits/tickets, updating payroll/revenue and arranging contract documentation (either from our own template or through liaising with our appointed HR consultant)
• Managing timesheets – including payroll and recording annual leave/absences.
• Resolve employee queries as required.
• Weekly workflow schedule needs to be applied, with the various deadlines being prioritised i.e. VAT, RCT,
• Supplier Set-Up, Site Reference Application on ROS, Budget Allocation in conjunction with our inhouse QS
• Supplier Invoices – Delivery Docket Match, Input, review and ensure regular price checks overlap with QS. Query resolution.
• Debtor Invoices, Input and manage Debtors.
• RCT Returns on ROS and maintenance of excel spreadsheet for record keeping.
• VAT bi-monthly reports, review, checks and filing.
• Payroll - Software ideally set up to manage this inhouse but we would need to ensure the candidate is fully trained.
• Bank Transaction & Reconciliation, book all additional bank & credit card transactions. Reconciliation should be a simple exercise once all transactions are correctly accounted for.
• Accounts - I need to be provided with timely reports providing me with Actual v Budget for each site on a regular basis. Managed Accounts..
• Fixed Asset Register - A record of all fixed assets should be maintained and checked at least quarterly; particularly high value items held off site.
• Stock Valuation - This is certainly something that should be done at least Quarterly in conjunction with the foremen & Alan our Operations Manager.
• Cashflow - We need a cash flow forecast prepared at the beginning of year with comparisons to actual monthly figures.
• Company Returns, need access to CRO, online companies’ office and ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements.
• Bi-Weekly/Monthly Meeting with Accountant. Either online or in person.
Requirements for role
Stand alone bookkeeper
IATI a distinct advantage
Excellent systems knowledge
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Valerie Briody or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 598 4334
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set - please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
Reporting to the Country/Cluster Leader, the HR Solutions Partner role will own and drive employee life-cycle processes such as Payroll, On-boarding, Off-boarding, Data Management, Time and Attendance and other transactional tasks for all employees within scope.
The HR Solutions Partner will treat employee, manager and HR inquiries on all relevant HR policies, processes, systems and employee programs.
A mature shared services centre in Cork, Ireland, looking to source a quality candidate for this role.Job Description
• Process PO related invoices & tag these to correct POs/receipts in Oracle to ensure accurate coding & approval for payment.
• Process non-PO related invoices & check signatures to matrix to ensure accurate coding & approval for payment.
• Process & analyse financial data related to Accounts Payable, ensuring that all AP & VAT controls are performed in compliance with SOX.
• Review & validate all manual payments requests from your BUs.
• Perform Creditor reconciliations as requested.
• When required, actively contribute to achieve/exceed AP performance targets, as monitored in monthly AP operations reviews, including (but not limited to): Vendors with debit balances, Unprocessed invoices at month-end, Aged Trade/Intercompany payables review, IMPS rejections & returned payments, Allocation of direct debit invoices, Manual/Urgent payments, Voucher Processing Metrics, Discrepancy log (Trade/Intercompany) analysis, Recycle balance (Trade/Intercompany) at month-end, AP Bank Account reconciliations, Vendor to Voucher Differences, Potential duplicate voucher review etc.
• Support of the growth of AP by encouraging the transfer of PTP tasks to the SSC.
• Promote the culture, behaviour and environment defined in the Avery Dennison code of Ethics & Business Conduct.
• Contribute to the management of AP’s relationship with other SSC departments, Business Units, SSCNA, CitiBank & JPM.
• Contribute to the smooth running of the SSC by performing other tasks as required, incl Global & PTP projects.
• If required, assist in the training and development of other staff.
• Establish an environment where continuous improvement becomes a way of life.
• Always perform your tasks in compliance with SOX & Audit requirements.
• Attend regular team meetings.
• Resolve queries and issues, including those identified by other AP staff &
Business Unit staff.
• Assist with the review of metrics and statistics per defined operations review listing.
Educated to Certificate/Diploma level.
Resilient under pressure and able to quickly adapt to unforeseen work demands.
Committed approach to teamwork.
Willing to assume responsibility for resolving problems.
Excellent team player skills.
Ability to maintain and project a professional, helpful and courteous attitude under any circumstances.
Reliability and personal integrity.
Effective interpersonal skills.
Ability to listen to and communicate effectively within a team.
€30k - €35k Per Year
Contractor, Full Time
16 days ago
Hays is Ireland’s largest specialist recruitment company with offices in Dublin, Cork, Limerick and Galway. We are the experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of specialised industries and professions. We operate across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. We have a team of specialist recruiters working across specialist areas including Information Technology, Accountancy & Finance, Construction & Property, Life Sciences, Procurement & Supply Chain and HR.
100 to 499 employees