Practice Accountant | Meath | 45 - 50k
Our client, an established/ reputable firm of accountants based in Meath, is currently seeking a strong Practice Accountant/ Audit Senior to join the team.
The firm is close to 30 years in business and works with a wide variety of clients from sole traders to large group entities.
The role and practice will offer you excellent work/ life balance.Key Responsibilities will include –
• Accounts preparation for sole traders and audit exempt companies
• Completing audit files
• Filing and paying Vat, P30 and Corporation Tax liabilities for clients
• Preparation of Income Tax Workings including rental accounts
• Ad hoc work which might ariseAbout you –
• You will be a Qualified Accountant – ACA/ ACCA /CPA
• Ideally have min 4 years’ experience working in practice (salary will be very competitive and consummate with experience level)
• Be familiar with relevant accounting standards
• Have strong communication/ client management skills
• Have a proven ability to train and mentor junior members of staffIf this role is of interest, please apply though the link below Patrick O’Rourke
is an accountancy recruitment specialist, experienced in placing candidates from entry to Director level. For a confidential discussion around this or other opportunities in the market, please contact me directly – T – 01 430 4805/ 087 1902963