Trust and Safety Response Analyst (Multilingual)
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Trust and Safety Response Analyst with 2+ years of relevant experience in investigative or analytical roles to join them on a 9 month contract.Job Reference:BBBH 18925What will aTrust and Safety Response Analystdo?
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Review and assess inbound emergency submissions from law enforcement; make immediate decisions based on variety of complex factors that will include risk, sensitive issues and potentially graphic content.
- Be willing and able to work with sensitive issues with exposure to written and potentially visual content that includes child exploitation, graphic violence, self-injury/harm, suicide and other content which may be considered offensive or disturbing.
- Availability to work weekends on a rotational basis or as part of a regular schedule.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in investigative or analytical roles
- Multiple language proficiency; prefer Arabic, Hindi or Portuguese
- Experience with analytical tools, crisis management, government agencies or law enforcement including a proven ability to analyze information to assess threat and risk
Still interested in this opportunity?
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040