Who are e-Frontiers and what's the team like?
We were founded by IT professionals over 14 years ago. We are Headquartered in Dublin with offices in London, Madrid, Bucharest and New York and we specialise on quality recruitment and offering an excellent service to clients and candidates.
As a technical Recruitment Consultant you will join the Software Development Team which works roles across Project Managment, Business Analyis, Java, Data, Mobile, Front-end, Test, Infrastructure. You will be responsible for sourcing active and passive candidates from a range of recruitment sources, assessing potential candidates for both language and skill set capabilities in addition to culture fit.
- Assist in the existing recruitment process - advertising roles, sourcing candidates, conducting screening interviews, introducing candidates to clients, etc.
- Develop and implement innovative, cost-effective candidate sourcing solutions to ensure a sufficient pipeline of candidates
- Conduct interviews with potential candidates to assess suitability
- Create and maintain job postings based on recruitment tools and other country-specific job boards, various user groups to identify and conduct productive conversations with candidates
- Filtering job applications, telephone screening and face-to-face competence interviews
- Extend offers to successful candidates on behalf of clients
- Assist candidates with ad-hoc requirements so as to make their start in their new job as smooth as possible
- Maintaining the recruitment database to ensure information is current and provides timely information for KPIs
Why would I join e-Frontiers?
- The successful candidate should have a min of 1 year experience in IT Agency Recruitment
- Valid working visa for Ireland
- Proven track record of achieveing sales targets
- Full responsability of filling IT roles for external clients
- HR, Recruitment or Business related graduate - alternatively (sales/marketing)
- Candidates should have excellent IT skills such as Microsoft Office products
- Strong working knowledge of boolean and Bullhorn (or other similar ATS)
- Social media networking experience with tools like LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster would be beneficial but training will be given on an on-going basis
- Strong communication skills
- An ability to work within a multinational team in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Most importantly, candidates should have a positive can-do attitude
- Someone who has good sales ability, can think fast on their own initiative and has an extroverted character is preferred.
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential
- Hunger for success and can achieve this through quality-driven means.
- As this role is Salary + Commission based, a person who is motivated by financial earnings is essential.
- We are growing
- We have established clients so very little BD is expected
- There is no threshold, so commission is on every cent billed
- We are quality driven and apply an honest approach to how we work
Interested, let's have a chat.