Technical Business Analyst
Brightwater Recruitment Specialists
Dublin City, Dublin
Your key responsibilities
As a Business or Technical Analyst, you will build valuable relationships with our clients through demonstrating exceptional delivery. You’ll also have the responsibility to help grow and win new business by contributing to proposals and client presentations. You will also get to draw on your skills and experience, creating innovative insights for clients looking to develop their change agenda to deliver value and improve their operations.
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Eager to build valued relationships with both our clients and your peers across the company.
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others .
- Strives to identify new opportunities and helping create proposals to help solve our client’s most complex problems.
- Passion for developing people through effectively coaching and mentoring more junior members of staff.
- A continued ambition to further develop and learn, fostering an interest in innovative technologies.
To qualify for the role you must have
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a BA role or equivalent.
- A strong track record in consulting.
- A strong academic record including a third level degree, preferably in a business or IT related area.
- Experience in one or more of our focus industries including Utilities, Financial Services and Public Sector.
- Experience operating in a fast paced, multi-vendor environment.
- Experience in business development such as client relationship management and proposal support.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience gathering, defining and documenting requirements for the enhancement, replacement, or introduction of IT systems.
- Experience analysing systems and procedures, process design and modelling, and documenting ‘As is’ and ‘To be’ assessments for a Target Operating Model.
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies, including the creation of User Stories and working closely with a Product Owner.
- Experience conducting workshops and interviews.
- Experience with Stakeholder Management and working collaboratively with Development and Testing teams to deliver high quality solutions that meet client and user business needs.
- Experience in the delivery of large-scale business/technology programmes and ideally in ERP or CRM implementations (Oracle, MS Dynamics, SAP).
- Experience completing Business Architecture reviews and defining Business Architecture strategy.