Supply Chain Manager
We are working with an exciting premium FMCG business who are looking to recruit a Supply Chain Manager. This company is responsible for selling and distributing a number of the world's most recognised and high-quality food and beverage brands within the Republic of Ireland.
This is a multi-faceted role for the face of our client's supply chain. This individual will oversee the order capture team, managing the relationship with our client's key customers and reporting on service levels to the wider business. Moreover, this is a hands-on position which will see the Supply Chain Manager, solving short-term and aged stock issues.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ever-expanding FMCG business who are seeing year-on-year growth. This is the ideal role for a professional individual who offers strong work ethic, leadership ability and an analytical mindset.
- Managing daily operations and relationships with key account customers.
- Work alongside logistics team to effectively manage customer needs.
- Generation, analysis and review of customer service reports and planning reports.
- Management of day-to-day relationships with key 3PLs.
- Allocation of short-dated stocks.
- Resolving issues pertaining to aged stocks.
- Management of customer planning team and office manager.
- Provide support to relevant supply teams when necessitated.
- Ad-hoc tasks pertaining to supply chain when required.
- Prior experience in Supply chain.
- High-level Excel skills, including generating and developing reports.
- Supervisory /management experience is advantageous.
- Stock and order allocation management provides an advantage.
- ERP systems knowledge.
To discuss this opportunity in greater detail please contact Mark Tierney or Dominick O’Driscoll from Clarity Recruitment on +353 1 5673123 and by submitting a CV for an immediate confidential review.