Team: TV and Movies Ops Customer Support
About the team:
Fast-paced and dynamic, this Operations team works with both TV and Film studios as well as post-production houses throughout the world to facilitate content ingestion, processing, and publishing of both Hollywood and independent/regional movies to one of the major Transactional Video On Demand (TVOD) services rapidly expanding worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Operator in Customer Support Operations your main responsibility is to provide end-to-end operational support in all aspects of digital content distribution. You will be working with cross-functional teams to collaborate on launch projects with high visibility and maintain day-to-day operation. A Senior Operator will be expected to help educate both our partners and our T1 operators on industry standards, and provide efficient solutions to operational blockers. It is important to be flexible and versatile in this role as responsibilities will shift and additional tasks will be required of a T2 throughout the continued development of the team. Giving candid feedback and helping to maintain our information resources is key.
You are curious, quick learner who can work both independently and collaboratively on a tight deadline. You have an enthusiastic attitude about learning new things. You apply sound judgement when dealing with sensitive information which may require escalation. You are professional and communicate well with team members from all levels. You are organized and know how to prioritize effectively. You adapt well to changes and make quick adjustments to make accommodations.
Your responsibilities include:
● Act as liaison to your assigned studio portfolio
● Proactively manage assigned portfolio to ensure content is on time and meets expectations
● Independently analyze situations and problem-solve using available resources
● Provide education and guidance to T1 operators to resolve escalated requests
● File feedback through provided channels to improve and maintain our information resources
● Escalate as necessary to the T3 Team to resolve extremely advanced requests
● Educate partners on our platform policies and industry standards
● Identify and troubleshoot issues that arise in the delivery process; working with cross-functional teams to investigate
● Coordinate package and asset deliveries
● Conduct store quality assurance tasks as assigned
● Assist with special projects (example: territory launches, product/feature launches, etc.)
Minimum Qualifications: ● A bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of customer service/partner management experience
● Proven written and oral communication skills
● Knowledge of Google Docs and Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
● Ability to work on tight daily deadlines
● Exemplifies exceptional leadership qualities and ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment while keeping a sharp attention to details
“Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com”