Senior Software Engineer
Our client is an international Fintech company
Role and Responsibilities:
- Challenging (and fun!) problems centered around digital currencies & their adoption
- Collaborating with our Product and Engineering teams to design, develop, test and ship phenomenal client features
- Building publicly accessible APIs that make it simple for developers to integrate with complex payment systems.
- Integrating Platform Services with leading banks & financial technologies to allow an ever greater number of customers access to fast, secure & low cost payment channels.
- Writing the infrastructure to deliver great payment experiences, including data sources (SQL or NoSQL), messaging systems and APIs
- 4+ years of professional software development experience (including internships) in object oriented languages like Java and Go.
- Experience with payment systems like credit cards and bank transfers.
- A broad understanding of API design and REST principles.
- Experience with Cloud Services (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, etc).
- Experience with SQL databases and designing schemas.
- Experience in the deployment of production-quality, scalable software.
- A focus on coding standards and code quality -- a desire to have great test coverage to enable continuous delivery.
- Excellent communication skills, able to collaborate with remote teams, share ideas and present concepts effectively.
Self-starter, you enjoy moving at a fast pace, shipping software that improves the user experience and constantly improving your work with little supervision
As a reward for your commitment to this role you will receive an excellent salary and a competitive benefits package.
Please contact Michael Brennan at Software Placements on +353 (0)1 525 4641 or email your C.V in Word/pdf format to email@example.com.