WHO ARE WE?
Ecanvasser is a SaaS company that helps organisations, movements and political campaigns to organise their grassroots supporters to take action anywhere.
Translated into 13 languages and trusted by over 4000 organisations, movements and political campaigns across 70 countries, Ecanvasser is expanding quickly and looking to establish itself as a global leader in the space.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Director who is an experienced and creative marketer with a passion for finding new business, and the dream of ideating, creating and owning impactful programs to increase revenue growth. You will have a demonstrated ability to utilize industry-standard customer acquisition techniques and analytics tools to effectively target prospects and deliver high-quality leads in both Demand Generation and Account Based Marketing.
As a successful hire, you will be responsible for providing guidance to our marketing team by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company's brands, driving user awareness, acquisition and engagement, exploring new channels, experimenting with traditional channels and creating our own path for success.
You will also be working closely with our sales team, collaborating creatively to bring the marketing machine together. To be considered for this position, you will need to have proven experience in running a marketing team and marketing campaigns.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU DO?
- Evaluate, develop, prioritize and communicate the marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Understand and develop budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations and return-on-investment
- Manage all parts of our demand and lead generation and Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs for specific market segments including message development, targeting, campaign execution, and metrics tracking.
- Utilize the full range of marketing activities and tools to continuously improve lead volume and quality across multiple channels
- Conduct research into the demand for our products and services along with competitors
- Experience with product marketing to weave product message into marketing programs
- Track, measure, and report campaign performance against key business drivers
- Work to identify root cause of program performance issues and drive action plans for continual improvement
- Communicate effectively on a regularly scheduled cadence to ensure stakeholder alignment and enablement
- Take over and optimize existing user growth strategies and craft new growth strategies
- Take an analytical approach to marketing spend and have the ability to present findings clearly
- Continually evaluate the conversion funnel and recommend product / platform improvements
- Own the SEO strategy
- Drive demand
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE?
- 7+ years of demonstrated success in owning, leading and managing demand generation programs in B2B organizations, with a preference for software / SaaS marketing experience.
- Experience balanced in strategic planning and execution - a keen ability to operate at a high level strategically with the energy to “roll up the sleeves” and ensure that the marketing plans are successfully implemented
- Deep expertise in planning, evaluating, executing, and measuring campaign performance and enabling / operationalizing campaigns with Sales
- Proven ability to build relationships across a number of stakeholders including sales, subject matter experts, services, and product marketing
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Organizational skills - the ability to keep a team on task, motivated, productive and efficient.
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working collaboratively with product, sales and operations teams
- Experience optimizing growth channels
- Ability to continuously improve SEO
- Strong bias towards action
- Track record of growth campaigns and able to talk to the results
WHO YOU ARE?
- An individual who is equal parts strategic and hands-on, with the ability to see the big picture while masterfully managing projects to completion.
- A highly professional with energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals and demonstrated ability to multi-task and stay focused
- Respectful towards colleagues and customer alike, demonstrates honesty and integrity in all interactions
- Have an ability to make informed business decisions; remain result-oriented when tracking the linkage between marketing techniques and measurable financial results.
- Are interested in data and analysing the performance of their campaigns and effort
- Have a tenacity to follow through and ensure effort is translating into meaningful sales and commercial outcomes.
HOW WE LOOK AFTER YOU
- Work with a growing software company with an global customer base
- Competitive salary relative to your skills and experience
- Fun sports & social events
- Stay refreshed and refueled with in-house snacks, refreshments & Free-Food-Fridays
- Opportunity to grow & progress
- Free gym membership
- Top of the range toolset
- Great working environment
If you are passionate about Marketing and
have the skills to bring our talented team to the next level, then apply today