Stelfox has partnered with an exciting client within the fintech industry who is searching for a highly skilled person to join their technical team with software development and platform engineering expertise.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Innovate strategic strategies with a focus on continuous delivery and deployment within the DevOps space.
- Use frameworks such as Spring Boot and Kubernetes to plan, build and deliver enterprise-grade production applications in Java.
- Identify multiple possibilities within the platform for the implementation of machine learning and automation.
- Acting as a subject matter expert for the community of IT developers and other stakeholders.
- Review the platform to ensure that the mandatory responsibilities of the company are fulfilled.
Experience needed to apply:
- 5+ years commercial experience designing and developing Java-based web applications
- Proven track record in building maintainable and automated tests with frameworks such as Selenium.
- Good understanding of CI tools; such as Jenkins
- DevOps experience
- Good understanding of Linux installation, maintenance, and monitoring of Java applications.
- Dedicated, results-oriented individuals who can own, manage, and deliver on projects
NB: Preferred candidates must hold a valid EU passport, Stamp 4 or Spousal (Stamp 1G) work permit.
Due to current COVID restrictions, the Dublin office is closed and is currently remote.
To help new team members settle in and adapt with ease, our client has introduced a robust virtual onboarding process.