Senior Automation OEM Engineer
Crest Solutions is seeking a Senior Automation OEM Engineer to join our existing team of specialists on a contract basis.
What we do:
Crest Solutions are an Engineering & Software company that supply and support the resourcing of engineers, analysts, specialists and other professionals in this field. We are home to a vibrant group of professionals, working together to deliver to our clients. As a Gold Certificated company in the NSAI Excellence Through People scheme, Crest Solutions strives to guide many of Ireland’s most successful organisations to become more efficient, productive, flexible, competitive and innovative, through the development of great people.
(Functions include, but are not limited to, the following)
- The Senior OEM engineer will be responsible to the delivery, and qualification of OEM controls systems ensuing adherence to the all automation, quality and data integrity requirements.
- Develop and/or review SDLC deliverables, including but not limited to:
- Requirements Specifications
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Functional Specification
- Design Specification
- Code Review
- Test specification/test script
- Work closely with vendors of OEM equipment to ensure deliverables meet project requirements, including the interfacing of new OEM equipment with existing site systems, incl. MES and Pi Historian.
- Work closely with the QAIT function and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
Knowledge, Skills, Education & Location Requirements
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong experience in one or all of the following systems: Siemens PLCs, HMIs and Historian Software.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent
Why Join Crest Solutions?
At Crest Solutions we understand that our people are our greatest asset. For this reason and many others, we take care of them. The team in Crest Solutions benefits from a Total Rewards package. This includes great personal benefits and professional growth opportunities. An example of what is offered to our team members is as follows:
- Competitive salary
- Full healthcare cover, leave benefits, life assurance, flexi-time and pension scheme
- A varied and exciting career with Crest Solutions with opportunities to work in a cutting-edge, innovative technological environment.
- A structured approach to professional development opportunities with an educational assistance program