Senior Automation Manager
Crest Solutions is seeking a Senior Automation Manager to join our existing team of specialists on a contract basis.
What we do:
Crest Solutions are an Engineering & Software company that supply and support the resourcing of engineers, analysts, specialists and other professionals in this field. We are home to a vibrant group of professionals, working together to deliver to our clients. As a Gold Certificated company in the NSAI Excellence Through People scheme, Crest Solutions strives to guide many of Ireland’s most successful organisations to become more efficient, productive, flexible, competitive and innovative, through the development of great people.
- Responsible for Automation portfolio delivery to schedule in line with project needs. The ‘portfolio’ will include one or more Workstreams.
- This candidate will be required to work closely with the AIT teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
- Develop and/or maintain Project Management processes and related artefacts (e.g. Execution Plan, Charters, RAID Logs, etc)
- Participate in the recruitment of NMPs (i.e. contractors).
- Planning, in conjunction with the Scheduler and Workstream Leads
- Ensure progress to schedule and budget
- Develop and maintain clear project Report metrics as required
- Risk, Issue, Action and Decision management
- Ensure compliance with SDLC activities & deliverables, including but not limited to:
o Requirements Specifications
o Requirements Traceability Matrix
o Functional Specification
o Design Specification
o Code Review
o Test specification/test script
- Work closely with the wider project teams (GES, MSDC) and with the wider MMDIT teams
- Work closely with Vendors, including System Integrators
- Work closely with the Quality and Data intergrity functions and ensure all requirements are met for all deliverables.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Chair relevant meetings + ensure all meeting requirements are met (Agenda, Minutes etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
Knowledge, Skills, Education & Location Requirements
- Strong Technical understanding of a broad range of Automation systems
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Record of successful project delivery.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, and Project Management tools.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Project Management Certification advantageous.
Why Join Crest Solutions?
At Crest Solutions we understand that our people are our greatest asset. For this reason and many others, we take care of them. The team in Crest Solutions benefits from a Total Rewards package. This includes great personal benefits and professional growth opportunities. An example of what is offered to our team members is as follows:
- Competitive salary
- Full healthcare cover, leave benefits, life assurance, flexi-time and pension scheme
- A varied and exciting career with Crest Solutions with opportunities to work in a cutting-edge, innovative technological environment.
- A structured approach to professional development opportunities with an educational assistance program