Scrum Master required for rapidly expanding Irish software house. Our client creates an AI powered platform to enhance customers digital experience in the hospitality sector. They have recently received a significant round of funding and have ambitious growth plans for the next 2 years
Starting salary for the Scrum Master is up to 70K is on offer and this role can be 100% remote from anywhere in Ireland
Scrum Master Responsibilities
- Facilitates the team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the engineering team.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process - arranges daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes
- Promote continuous improvement across the team
- Work with Product teams to manage backlog and communicate project status and progress
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
What is required:
- 3+ years as a scrum master in a Software Product team
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- An interest is Artificial Intelligence / Behavioral Data techniques
- Fully fluent English with excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Scrum master certification (Desirable)