A global manufacturing market leader.
Responsible for development within the SAP systems, leading to an improved and stable systems environment and the realization of SAP related project goals. Leverages standard SAP while avoiding or at least minimizing custom code.
- Own all aspects of SAP Development across entire SAP landscape
- Collaborate with SAP team members to design, implement and document development solutions
- Assist in troubleshooting and debugging of technical SAP problems
- Maintain and document SAP user exits and enhancements; SAP forms
- Maintain SAP interfaces and integration solutions to external systems
- Partner cross-functionally for solution development using SAP systems
- Investigate and implement latest SAP technologies where appropriate
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of SAP Fiori, Personas and/or workflow would be a plus
Minimum Education And/Or Equivalent Requirements:
- BS or BA degree in Computers, Business or similar concentration
- 3 years of experience in an SAP developer role
KSAs (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- Strong knowledge of coding and development across SAP landscape
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking skills and excellent problem solver
- Ability to work on global, cross-functional teams
- Possess a strong business expertise/acumen
- Ability to travel up to 10% annually includng international
As a reward for your commitment to this role you will receive an excellent salary and a competitive benefits package.
Please contact Michael Brennan at Software Placements on +353 (0)1 525 4641 or email your C.V in Word/pdf format to email@example.com.