The Regional manager will work in conjunction with Depot/warehouse managers to assist them in achieving the standard of service required.
He/she will work as part of a team to ensure that service is excellent and that customers receive the optimum service at all times. The suitable candidate will also have the ability to work on his/her own initiative, will be self-motivated with the ability to think outside the box and find solutions.
- Have a 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Track record of implementing company policies and procedures.
- Proven track record of delivering a strong and sustained control and operational performance within a depot.
- Track record in improving compliance within a system.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills â€“ the ability to manage communication internally and externally, via telephone, written and face to face, in a professional manner.
- Ability to collate data in an organised manner and to present same both internally and externally (Excel, power point).
- Ability to manage time effectively to work with depots in various locations.
- Be self- motivated with the ability to work under pressure in order to balance conflicting deadlines and priorities.
- Flexible to travel extensively throughout Northern Ireland inc Belfast airport