Crest Solutions have an opportunity for a QC Technician to join our team and work on our customer site. You will perform day to day laboratory testing, data review, routine duties and be capable of enthusiastically taking responsibility for ad-hoc duties and projects. While working cooperatively as part of a team, you will demonstrate drive, initiative and hunger for knowledge and quality of work. You will also demonstrate the capability of being a Subject Matter Expert in several assays and ensure that laboratory objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with company requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to our customers.
What We Do
Crest Solutions are an engineering and software company that supply and support the resourcing of engineers, analysts, specialists and other professionals in this field. We are home to a vibrant group of professionals, working together to deliver to our clients. As a Gold Certificated company in the NSAI Excellence Through People scheme, Crest Solutions strives to guide many of Ireland’s most successful organisations to become more efficient, productive, flexible, competitive and innovative, through the development of great people.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Perform any assigned aspect of routine testing in support of manufacturing and batch release with high quality of documentation RFT and technical writing.
- Perform data review of microbiological test data from utilities and environmental monitoring samples. Other data review may be performed in line with experience level and SME knowledge.
- Clearly demonstrate the organisational skills to manage all aspects of a given assay e.g.; controls/reference, standard stock control etc.
- Ensure SOPs/forms are up to date with latest requirements and improvements/ optimizations/ lean.
- Pro Support process simulations.
- Demonstrate awareness of safety for self and others in all aspects of work.
- Understand analysis of data generated in the lab.
- Maintain laboratory housekeeping standards.
- Demonstrate strong scientific and GMP documentation skills.
- Understand Pharmacopoeias and company guidelines and how to find and follow relevant information.
- Comply with global and regulatory requirements and execute current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree preferred, ideally in science related discipline
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience within the pharmaceutical industry (within Microbiology) – preferable in sterile manufacturing microbiology lab environment
- Knowledge of cGMP and GDP and Laboratory Quality Systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job-related computer applications required.
- Understanding of Lean six Sigma Methodology preferred.
- Demonstrate a high standard of quality.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to interface effectively with all levels of colleagues in a team environment, and with external customers.
- Focus on customers and patients.
- Demonstrate initiative and make rapid, disciplined decisions.
Why Join Crest Solutions?
At Crest Solutions we understand that our people are our greatest asset. For this reason and many others, we take care of them. The team in Crest Solutions benefits from a Total Rewards package. This includes great personal benefits and professional growth opportunities. An example of what is offered to our team members is as follows:
- Competitive salary.
- Full healthcare cover, leave benefits, life assurance, flexi-time and pension scheme.
- A varied and exciting career with Crest Solutions with opportunities to work in a cutting-edge, innovative technological environment.
- A structured approach to professional development opportunities with an educational assistance program.