QA/QC (Cleanroom Construction)
FST Technical Services
Mission Critical Assured.
FST Technical Services was founded in 1984 to serve the needs of the growing, worldwide Semiconductor/Microelectronics and Life Sciences industries. We began as an independent interface between our clients and their subcontractors to establish build clean installation methods that satisfied internal specifications and conformed to regulatory requirements.
FSTâ€™s core expertise is in developing technical and logistical solutions for complex needs by continually investing in the most advanced equipment and training to meet the needs of the rapidly changing markets it serves. Today, our business has expanded to additional markets, including Research & Development (R&D) labs and facilities, Energy, and Data Centers.
In 2018, FST was excited to add AMA Consultants into our corporate umbrella. AMA has a similar corporate history to FST and deep expertise in the Life Sciences industry. Today, our AMA division provides the foundation of our Life Sciences industry expertise.
Think of us as your trusted partner for QA/QC Services, Equipment Services, Technical Staffing, Project Management, Testing Services â€“ virtually anything you might need throughout your project lifecycle. We guide our customers throughout each project phase to ensure full compliance.
As a Cleanroom Construction QA/QC Tech, you will be responsible for the architectural scope including, Tool Pedestals, Raised Metal Floors, Ceiling & Fire Protection Systems, and Walls & Doors. You will be responsible for advising the trade contractors on issues that may impact the quality of installation and turnover. This includes verifying the field conditions/layout vs the IFC drawings for constructability.
- Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials, and products.
- Oversee sub contractorsâ€™ work performance and support the subcontractors on any training issues
- Support clientâ€™s RFI process
- Make recommendations on field issues
- Provide daily project progress assessments
- Develops and analyzes statistical data
- Establish and maintain quality and reliability objectives.
- Investigate and adjust customer complaints regarding quality.
- Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places.
- Some positions may require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous elements or conditions such as chemicals, gases, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, etc.
- Occasional overtime will be required.
- 5 years combined experience in the following cleanroom market sectors: Semiconductor, Microelectronic, Biotech / Pharmaceutical.
- Additional consideration will be given for military and/or technical experience.
- Reliability is of high importance and attention to details is required.
Must have reliable transportation and be located in the Dublin/Leixlip area or able to commute. No relocation assistance provided. Must be available for on-site interview.
All parties authorized to permanently work in Ireland are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
Powered by JazzHR