QA Analyst 6 Month Contract
Brightwater Recruitment Specialists
Software QA Engineer 6 Month Contract
Work from Home
Our client are a leading supplier of software across the globe and have a reputation as one of the best working environments in Ireland.
Working with a team who are building AI / Machine Learning based high performance, responsive user interfaces for data visualization which will revolutionise business intelligence and analytics.
As a Senior QA Engineer / Software Development Engineer in Test you will:
- Design and develop automated. tests for Augmented Analytics platform and enhance the automation framework. This role might also suit an experienced manual tester looking to get into automation.
- Work with fellow software engineers on definition and development or various automated test cases
- Be responsible for test execution, recency, completeness and quality of Augmented Analytics platform
- Work on new features from start to finish, from design stages to production delivery
- Create and execute test strategy from manual tests to automation, from functional tests to performance
- Build and test interesting and complex systems
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good knowledge of QA methodologies
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Shell)
- Knowledge of Robot Framework, Selenium
- Ability to work with Git (i.e. GitHub / Bitbucket)
- Experience with CI/CD tools (i.e. Bamboo / Jenkins)
- Good communication skills
- BS or MS in software engineering or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of BI / analytics / visualization / dashboarding tools
- Software security
- Performance testing
This is an excellent opportunity to work in one of Ireland’s most sought after employers. In this role you will learn about developing analytics within enterprise software, and also how to develop, test, deploy and maintain automatic analytics pipelines in production, and how to build and maintain multi-layered automation system.
Please apply today for immediate consideration.