3 days ago
The Leadership Team provides Revolut with the vision, the drive, and the direction to continue its rapid growth and development into a major international finance business.
From risk, to finance, to people, the leadership team is our C-suite level grouping that sets the tone and agenda for all areas of the business and is comprised of some of the brightest and most successful people in the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Were looking for a Product Director to join our team in Dublin, reporting directly to the CEO.
This role will be designated as PCF-17 in the Central Bank of Ireland’s Fitness & Probity Regime. The role holder will require pre-approval from the CBI in order to take up the role.
WHAT YOULL BE DOING
• P&L performance for the Product lines.
• Strategic commercial planning in support of the RPIL Board approved strategy.
• Securing investment required to ensure delivery of strategic and operational plans.
• End to End conduct performance in line with the Consumer Protection Code and the CBI’s Consumer Protection Risk Assessment framework.
• Product Design accountability including customer lifecycle suitability.
• Outsourcing sponsorship, including engagement with the regulator to secure Non-objection.
• Management of the sales process for all products and services offered by RPIL.
• Customer experience performance including demonstrable action in response to learnings from Complaints and Errors trends.
• Owner of end to end Risk Management for the products
• Compliance with all regulations relevant to the products. Sponsor all upstream regulatory compliance programmes impacting our products to ensure they are delivered in time
• Align marketing activity with Commercial plans.
WHAT YOULL NEED
• 5+ years senior leadership experience in retail financial services in a product management or similar commercial role
• Strategic planning capability and internal and external engagement in the strategy
• Deep appreciation of consumer conduct matters in relation to financial product sales and service
• Knowledge of a broad range of regulation and its application in retail financial services
• Ability to sponsor and drive work programmes
• Experience in delivering successful outcomes through outsourcing arrangements
• Comprehensive appreciation of Risk management in a financial institution
• Evidence of sound judgement and strong consumer protection culture leadership
• Experience in engaging with regulators and building relationships over time
• A risk management qualification would be a bonus
• Payments experience
• Board level interaction experience
• Evidence of AML / Financial Crime prevention experience
• Strong connections across the industry stakeholder groups
• Relevant financial services experience across multiple European countries