Planning Engineer - Electrical / Power
Brightwater Recruitment Specialists
Planner – Scheduler – Power/Energy
We are currently looking to recruit a planner based in Dublin. This an opportunity to work with one of Europe’s largest engineering companies who specialize in sustainable energy, power and renewables sector.
With recent developments in the renewable energy sector, this client are seeing a surge in demand for their services and are entering an expansion phase to grown their company over the next 18 months.
Within this role you will be involved in
- Ability to create planning schedules in primavera 6.
- Team leading and team management in the planning area.
- Manage team meetings and progress status updates.
- Review of exiting plans and update for the client where needed.
- Monitor the schedules and time scales regarding design and delivery.
- Manage junior planners to ensure the project runs smoothly
- Deliver information to the client in a timely manner
- Generate regular report on the project status.
- Cost, revenue and cash flow management.
- Liaise with local authorities on planning issues
For this role you are required to have;
- A min or 3 years planning experience.
- Electrical Engineering related qualification
- You MUST be degree qualified
- Experience with P6
- Experience in the power sector is a distinct advantage.
For more information on this role or roles of a similar nature call Cathal on +353 1 6621000