Operational Performance Manager
Link Group Technology Pty Ltd.
- Work with BCM leadership team to provide insight and reporting to support full adoption and drive performance improvement to meet agreed targets.
- Work with teams across the business to review, define and implement Enlighten configuration changes.
- Support activities to improve governance of method, including scheduled review and refresh activities.
- Drive data integrity improvements within Enlighten, by providing coaching and mentoring in the use, approval, and analysis of data.
- Assist with the development of data automation and work to deliver optimal system performance.
- Understand and adopt effective change management to improve operational performance by analysing current performance, identifying improvement opportunities, and developing action plans with the business leads.
- Drive roll-out of enhanced performance management functionality at the appropriate time to deliver further improvements.
- Proactively identify and drive operational excellence initiatives across the business.
- Provide training and mentoring in operational excellence methods.
- Development of appropriate performance management principles to support some areas of the business that are less suited to the Enlighten method.
- Drive monthly reconciliation of staff numbers to ensure departed employees are removed from Enlighten.
- Work with central team to coordinate planning and rollout of Enlighten upgrades and maintenance
- Coach people leaders and senior stakeholders in active management disciplines.
- Prepare/work with BCM managers to prepare weekly and monthly reports for all levels of the business
- 5+ years’ experience in process improvement, project management or operations.
- Proven experience in utilising workforce and capacity planning tools, concepts, and methodologies such as Reveal, Enlighten Operational Excellence or Active Operations Management.
- Experience in the application of best practice methodologies to drive process improvements.
- Comprehensive understanding of metrics and ability to articulate insights to the business.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills with the ability to influence and build effective teams.
- Ability to develop and positively influence key strategic position holders across all areas of the business.
- Proven organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to express ideas and messages clearly, both written and verbally.
- Lean/Six sigma experience would be an advantage.
- People management experience would be an advantage.
About the Company
Link Group Technology Pty Ltd.
Link Group connects millions of people with their assets including equities, pension and superannuation, investments, property and other financial assets.
We do this by partnering with thousands of financial market participants to deliver services, solutions and technology platforms that enhance the user experience and make scaled administration simple.
We help manage regulatory complexity, improve data management and provide tools to help people connect to their assets, leveraging analysis, insight and technology.