Online Advertising Specialist
Based in the heart of Dublin's Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Our client requires an Online Advertising Specialist
with 1+ years working with content analysis/data analysis/media planning with a tech multinational or an agency working with multinationals.
Joining on a 6-month contract, the successful candidate will share feedback on internal packaging tools to continue improving the experience of contextual targeting.Job Reference:BBBH 18497What will an Advertising Contextual Targeting Specialist do?
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Build compelling and scaled contextual line-ups for customers.
- Provide feedback on our packaging tools and experience.
- Ability to think strategically and to execute effectively.
- 1+ years working with content analysis/data analysis/ media planning with a tech multinational or an agency working with multinationals.
Still interested in this opportunity?
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040