NOC Engineer - Tier 2 - Contract - Dublin
Red Kite is currently looking for a team of resources to going our major clients' NOC in central Dublin. This is a multi-year, long term contract, offering competitive day rates.
In summary, we are seeking experienced CCNA level engineers with a minimum of 2 years experience. The requirement is for the resources to working the following shifts:
2 early: from 7am until 7pm followed by 2 late: from 7pm until 7am (followed by 4 rest days before the pattern is repeated.)
NOC Engineer (Level 2 Network Support):
• Monitor, support and maintain key infrastructure and systems including data networks, telephony systems, mobile devices, CCTV systems
• Debug network issues as required at Level 2 (CCNA) and escalate as appropriate.
• Respond to requests for technical assistance in person or via phone to diagnose and resolve end user technical hardware and software issues
• Manage and Maintain applications used for the monitoring of key infrastructure
• Manage and maintain vulnerability patch management infrastructure across all supported systems
• Administer and implement software/firmware/driver updates to all supported systems
• Provide support for infrastructure and application development projects
• Use tools and procedures to deploy / configure / manage / maintain servers, routers, switches
• Provide support and analysis for all systems troubleshooting participating on major incidents, service restoration and problem management
• Ongoing monitoring, analysis and improvement to key network infrastructure (pref exp of Nagios)
A) Level 6 qualification in a relevant ICT discipline
B) 2 years directly relevant hands on experience in the area of ICT Infrastructure and Operations support (this can include areas such as telecommunications and network infrastructure monitoring and support, technical and user support, technical infrastructure service design and delivery)
a. either a Level 5 qualification in a relevant ICT or Electronic Engineering discipline
b. at least 2 Professional Certificates in a relevant area of ICT
Project is due to start in March 2021. Apply now for more details.