We have exclusively partnered with a leading client that specializes in offering information & risk management services for the next generation of suppliers.
The cutting-edge technologies of our client allow buyers to handle supplier knowledge and supply chain risk and offer suppliers the ability to be visible within a group to various organizations.
The company collaborated with a third-party software provider in 2013 to develop and operate its IT and software systems and recently decided to move its software systems in-house and set up a new, dedicated technology centre in Dublin.
The organization is now actively looking to establish a new technology team (Digital Engineering, Business Intelligence, Infrastructure & DevOps) and is now actively looking to recruit a Mid-Level Software Engineer with strong C #, .NET Core, REST APIs, and back -end programming expertise to create and introduce new features and support the development of a web-based Supplier Information & Risk Management
What you will be doing
• Develop and introduce modern web-based software and systems features & improvements.
• Defining specifications with stakeholders, product team and analysts together.
• Produce technical specifications were necessary for any new features, change requests, etc.
• Contribute ideas to the advancement of both IT and software and continuous evolution.
• To maintain a high quality, safe, well-tested code, implement agile practices and follow modern principles.
• Participate in daily scrum stand up meetings with your colleagues to ensure a culture of openness, solidarity, and inclusiveness.
What you will need
• Bachelor's degree in Computer science / software engineering or equivalent industry experience.
• Minimum 3+ years of commercial software development experience, ideally within an Enterprise IT / software product environment
• Expertise in C # and modern .Net frameworks such as .Net Core, Entity System, etc.
• Clear knowledge of the patterns of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and Design.
• Solid working understanding of Relational database systems such as PostgreSQL, MySQL
• Working experience with JSON, Web API and Restful Services
• Experience with cloud services such as Azure is a benefit for AWS.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication capacity
• Great attention to detail and the significance of clean, simple, and maintainable code is understood.
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third-party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.