A leading Steel Fabrication Company are hiring a Mechanical Design Engineer in the Monaghan area.
As Mechanical Design Engineer, you’ll
Manage Design Projects and Mechanical and Manufacturing Design Specification requirements from tender through design to installation. Join an established company with a good outlook going forward.
Duties of the Job
- Supply engineering service from Design, Precision Engineering, Fabrication, installation and Maintenance.
- Responsible for the design of products for manufacture
- Visit customer sites to scope and detail the projects
- Liaise with clients to understand their requirements and collaborate throughout project
- Assess project requirements and design solutions using SolidWorks 3D CAD
- Plan and lead the design phase of new projects meeting schedule requirements
- Project management of jobs on site and in the workshop, collaborating with production and installation teams
- Provide manuals, material certification and process traceability documentation
- Agree bill of materials and order materials / standard components
- Inspect and pass the finished items to ensure they meet the specifications
Perfect Person for the Job
- Degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering
- 3 years Design/Project Management experience
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Solid works
- Full clean driving license
If interested in hearing more, please contact Evan Long for a confidential discussion.
T: 01-47-44636 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.