Manufacturing Engineer-Non medical Manufacturing
The Manufacturing Engineer will maximum the performance (quality; output volume & cost) of manufacturing processes, by providing high impact technical/operational support, and by developing processes to the highest possible standards. They will co-ordinate and complete complex projects supporting the implementation of LEAN Manufacturing successfully against challenging timelines.Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a responsible Manufacturing Engineering/ Process Development role within the Agri or similar industry.
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt will have a significant advantage.
- Proven Implementation of Lean Manufacturing experience essential.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Manufacturing Engineering.
- Implement appropriate process controls on to manufacturing processes for robust and repeatable commercial product manufacturing.
- Maximise manufacturing process performance through effective implementation of LEAN SIGMA methodology.
- Apply a scientific approach to problem solving, combining analytical and experimental skills to maximise overall equipment effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensure that all Engineering work and designs are carried out to appropriate GMP, QA/Regulatory Authority standards and Environmental Health and Safety standards.
- Support the development of new processes in conjunction with Process / Manufacturing / R&D Engineering ensuring that new processes are stable and capable.
- Provide adequate technical support to new product introductions and change controls are effectively managed.
- Ensure that non conforming products and processes are evaluated and corrected on assigned projects in accordance with process controls and procedures.
- Successfully complete validations and process improvements using statistical tools and six sigma techniques.
- Support the development of in-house Subject Matter Experts (SME) across the range of core technologies.