PCI Pharma Services
21 days ago
Hands on engineer with ability to maximize machine reliability and throughput while supporting new projects. Ability to synthesise information from various sources and analyse and decide on a course of action.
* Directly responsible for taking action on machines to ensure that yield and cycle time targets are met.
* Execute job cards and ensure sufficient close out of the jobs.
* Ensure preventive maintenance system is maintained and work complete on time.
* Liaise with production supervisor on resolution of technical issues.
* Responsible for installation and setup of tooling and camera systems. Monitoring and ensuring daily adherence to standard operating conditions / validated parameters on all equipment in Production.
* Assist Quality / Engineering / Project Introduction with new material / systems / projects or trials in production when required. - scoping, defining and implementation of mechanical and electrical modifications.
* Assist with development and training of other Technicians, Machine setters and Operators.
* Management of booking out spares.
* Ensure safe work practices are being followed - support H&S representative.
* LOTO procedure is adhered to.
* Ensure that all activities follow the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice.
* Ensure excellence in housekeeping and the cleaning schedule is adhered to.
* Ensure close out of CAPA's, deviations and memos.
* Work in conjunction with other departments, Quality, Production, logistics etc. to improve overall performance.
* Engineering degree - Level 7
* Trades Qualification
* Other suitable qualification
* Fluent English both oral and written