Maintenance Engineer - Pharmaceutical - Cork
LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have a qualification in engeneering or a similar discipline and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you! ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily / Weekly: Daily walk/inspection of area, log to be taken of all critical parameters. Parameters to be electronically logged. Develop weekly maintenance tasks for Craft in the area.
- Area CMMS Champion: Ensure full compliance of the CMMS system, including all EHS, CAT1 & CAT2 Insurance Inspections. Review of the CMMS, create new, edit/remove, plan Work Orders as required.
- Shutdown Planning: Plan the scope of work required. Ensure all spares are in stock and available. Organize external vendors.
- Training: Develop training program for Area. Including complete set of P&ID's. Brief descriptive overviews of systems with aim to increase knowledge of Craft in area of systems. Develop problem solving skills with Craft, to allow Craft to identify plant issues.
- Area Safety Champion: Ensure full compliance with all safety initiatives at Our Company. Lead by example and activity encourage all Craft to fully participate in Safety Culture.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply! Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this Maintenance Engineer opportunity!
- Qualification in Engineering or similar discipline
- Building Management Systems
- Steam & Condensate Systems
- Water Purification Systems (including RO Plant)
- WFI Systems (Including distribution)
- Clean Steam Generation (including CSG distribution)