IT Level 2 Support Engineer - Kildare
Our clients, an IT Solutions provider catering for SME and Corporate markets, are looking to recruit an experience IT Support engineer (level 2 /3) to join their expanding IT managed services team based in Naas, Co Kildare. This role is both office and field based, covering clients based in Kildare and Dublin.
- Good working knowledge of Networking (VLAN’s, Routing), Firewalls (Sonicwall/Cisco knowledge an advantage).
- Microsoft 365 Administration, experience of SharePoint, Office 365, Azure EMS, Microsoft Teams.
- Windows server installations and migrations, Hyper-V standalone and cluster deployments.
- Manage users, access, policies, automations and configurations.
- Strong proactive customer service and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ensure strict adherence to SLA when dealing with customer tickets/calls· Installing, configuring and troubleshooting of software and hardware.
- Assume full ownership and responsibility of all allocated support tickets, ensure tickets are closed promptly and professionally.
- Relevant Qualification and a minimum 4+ Years Industry Experience in a similar role.
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Appropriate level of competence & industry standard accreditations; MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, etc.
- Windows 10, MS Windows Server: 2008, 2012, 2016, 1019, MS exchange 2010 and above.
- Remote Desktop Server Implementations.
- Networking- Managed Switches, VLAN’s, Wireless Access Points, Routers / Bridging.
- Security – Firewalls (SonicWall, Fortinet, Cisco), Spam Filtering, Web Filtering, Endpoint Protection, Security Best Practices.
- Cloud- Office 365, Microsoft 365, Azure, Azure AD, AWS, Google Cloud.
- Backup setups such as ArcServe, Veeam, Symantec, CommVault, Azure Backup.
The role is a full time, permanent role.
For more information please call Keith on 01 4663983 or email firstname.lastname@example.org