Enterprise People are currently seeking an experienced IT Integration Engineer for a leading North Dublin based client.
Our client provides innovative clinical, financial and engagement solutions that drive and improve customer experience, regulatory compliance and operational efficiency for some of the world’s leading companies.
Reporting to the Applications Manager, you will become a subject matter expert for systems integration and be part of an agile scrum team that delivers and supports a range of complex analytical solutions The role will include ongoing integration development and will extend from helping conceptualise and design new analytics solutions to implementing and delivering those solutions.
The IT Integration Engineer will:
• Translate business needs to technical specifications
• Design, configure, & test complex interfaces
• Assist with the management of the current integration architecture
• Evaluate and improve upon existing BI solutions
• Define application design by analysing requirements and architectural constraints
• Develop and execute database queries
• Support the release effort and helps troubleshoot and correct post-deployment issues
• Develop and execute test cases, develop and execute automated tests covering tests at the unit, contract, system and performance levels
• Develop and update technical documentation
• Collaborate with other team members throughout the development lifecycle
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ experience working with Interface engines, ideally HL7
• Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modelling)
• Knowledge of SQL Server Stack (SSIS, SQL Server, Reporting Services)
• Knowledge of Oracle Databases
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For a confidential discussion about our client, the role and a full role profile, please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.