IT Application Support Analyst
Brightwater Recruitment Specialists
IT Application Support Analyst (6 month contract)
About the Company
Our client are a leading retail organisation in Ireland. They have an immediate requirement for an Application Support Analyst to join their Technology Team.
About the Position
In the role you will work closely with their Senior IT Analyst and their Ecommerce team to test, analyses and troubleshoot data and applications.
- Strong knowledge of Databases, like SQL Server, MySQL including SQL scripting & SQL Admin Studio
- Working knowledge of FTP/SFTP, SSL Certs, REST API, SOAP, SoapUI, Postman, Excel, and CSV files.
- Experience in relevant business software – 3rd Party Integrations, EDI, Logistics, Warehouse Management, CRM, E-Commerce, Business Intelligence.
- Broad familiarity with IT architectures including applications, networking and infrastructures.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Project Management lifecycle.
- Excellent analytical skills to enable analysis, interpretation of data and data extraction from multiple data sources, excel / database knowledge and experience
- Work with external partners\vendors in a proactive and efficient manner.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of operations procedures and standards.
- Responding to application & technical problems that occur abruptly and require immediate solutions.
- Troubleshooting technical & application issues.
- Following up with internal stakeholders to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Escalating issues to third parties if requiring further support and overseeing issues until resolution.
- Providing excellent, timely & accurate feedback to affected stakeholders and managers, creating resolution reports for high impact issues.
- Support roll-out of new features and solutions.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with internal colleagues and external IT/Software providers.
- Application support
- Adobe Acrobat
- Testing practice
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent Time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to provide customer services support to a wide range of users throughout the group
Good daily rate on offer.
Please contact Derek Smyth on 01 5927861 or email or simply click the apply button.
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie