At Comfort Keepers Wexford we recognise that you have been a carer all your life, you just haven't realised it before now!
Benefits of working with Comfort Keepers
- Competitive Hourly Rates of â‚¬11.50 â€“ â‚¬14.20 per hour
- Fortnightly Payroll
- â‚¬500 Recommend a friend programme
- Free Level 5 QQI qualifications â€“ Care Skills and Care of the older person
- Full and Part Time guaranteed contracts
- Career progression opportunities
- Uniform and full PPE provided.
- Oncall Team Support 24/7
- Employee discounts including Health, Life and Car Insurance plus many more!
Comfort Keepers Homecare are looking for kind and caring individuals to join our award-winning team to enhance and support an excellent quality of daily life for our clients, in the comfort of their own homes.
We are recruiting in: Wexford County
Please note that this role requires you to have a driving licence and access to your own transport.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Making a positive difference and enhancing our clientâ€™s daily lives
- Supporting with various tasks such as Personal Care, meal preparation and housekeeping
- Supporting social interactions & activities and protecting against loneliness & isolation in the community
- Be kind, caring, empathetic and trustworthy with a genuine interest to help others
- Level 5 QQI Healthcare qualification is desirable but not essential as we provide this to our employees
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in the English language â€“ written and verbal
- Must be able to provide 2 valid and contactable references
Powered by JazzHR