My client a Leading eCommerce company are in a time of exceptional growth and are looking for a Head of Talent to join their team. You will act as the driving force for the company culture working as part of the leadership team.
You will be responsible for everything in relation to HR and its important that the successful head of talent has worked in a fast paced technology environment previously.
What you need:
• Previous experience working within a start up/scaling company.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to problem solve operational and strategic issues
• Good attention to detail.
• Developing a People strategy and executing this based on company culture, performance management and people development.
• Work with senior management to create and deliver agreed change initiatives.
• Drive performance management with the business to ensure staff and managers are having valuable conversations to maximise individual performance.
• Develop & execute the recruitment strategy-working with recruiters to work through the process of successfully hiring
• Be the expert in all matters in relation to employee relations, organisation design, reward, recruitment and selection and change management.
This role is hiring immediately. If you are interested please send on your CV to email@example.com. Please not this role is fully remote.
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.”