A World Leading FMCG Company are hiring a Head of Supply Chain in Dublin.
As Head of Supply Chain, you’ll
Be responsible for all elements of the Supply Chain Operations function and serve as the key Supply Chain contact for Ireland.
Salary €80k - €90k | Pension & Healthcare | Bonus
- Demand Planning, Innovation, Renovation, Inventory, Transport, Distribution & Customer Service operations
- Achieve departmental budget goals & KPI targets
- People Management - developing, coaching and mentoring Supply Chain team
- Manage 3PL Warehousing, Transport, Distribution and other Service Partners
- Participate in and lead 3PL contract reviews and negotiations
- Value chain management including forecasting sell-through, inventory planning and management, driving continuous improvement
- Collaborate with Regional Centres of Excellence to manage Quality and Food safety systems locally
- Drive the GPS process ensuring that it operates as a cross functional business process
- Act as the owner of the Business Continuity Plan
- Manage the company’s Environmental and Packaging Waste Compliance
- Communicate Supply Chain objectives to ensure cross-functional collaboration
Perfect Person for the Job
- Degree in Supply Chain/APICS qualification
- 7+ years Supply Chain Management / Operations
- Experience managing Supply Chain functions
- Proven people management experience in a complex environment
- Proven strategic thinker
If interested in this job Apply with your CV to Evan Long - Apply TODAY!!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.