Head of Marketing
Add Talent Solutions
Calling all Online Marketing Game Changers!
An international iGaming industry leader, operating across multiple countries in several regions, is looking for a creative and forward-thinking Head of Marketing for our B2C division.The successful hands-on candidate will evolve and execute innovative strategies for marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement, and customer satisfaction; develop marketing campaigns based on performance and high ROI; devise targeted brand, acquisition, and retention strategies across all digital channels.
This role is something that can certainly exceed your expectations as you will be responsible for the following:
- Website UI/ UX design together with a team of designers and front-end developers;
- Development of product banners;
- Ensuring consistency in visual design, brand messaging across all digital touchpoints;
- Content Marketing together with SEO specialists and copywriters;
- Development and optimization of Bonus Matrix, Tournaments, Raffles, etc.
- Devising marketing acquisition funnels;
- Creating and implementation of Email marketing strategy: set up, design, content, conversion;
- Developing and executing SMM content marketing strategy;
- Creating and managing all Promo materials;
- Leading Influencer Marketing campaigns;
- Working with the team to develop, implement and optimize the program for transitioning players through their life stages and states in order for the business to market the right messages and deliver the right experience to the player and in doing so, engage the player, maintain and optimize profitable revenue generated through the player wagering on our sites;
- Acquisition support: liaise and input into the acquisition undertaken by the Acquisition/affiliate teams in order to ensure that the Retention activity has an effective plan to support forthcoming acquisition activity in terms of player targets and metrics.
- Working alongside the Media Buying manager to increase performance and deliver high converting campaigns;
- Continuously measuring ROI and KPIs, making budget proposals.
- Producing and utilizing in-depth analytics reports to track and improve performance.
The best thing about joining us is that we truly value people and believe that everyone can be a gamechanger, not just a gear in a machine. Our company is a family where none is left behind and can surely get what he/she deserves.
We a looking forward to having a call with you!
Add Talent Solutions team work to connect remote specialists worldwide with the existing portfolio of Clients in IT, Software, Web and Product Development as well as Digital, Marketing and Creative industry sectors.
Grab your opportunity to work with ambitious Industry disruptors and innovators, as well as companies with international multi country and region reach and years of successful operation, offering language , project management courses as well as and international/field collaboration, training and experience.
Powered by JazzHR