Group Finance Manager
NDT Global is a leading pipeline robotics service provider for the oil and gas industry. We provide comprehensive ultrasonic pipeline inspection and integrity management services around the world, with in-house developed advanced pipeline robotics technology. NDT Global is known for high quality and reliability furthermore we are optimising our innovative research continuously. We have trust in our employees and encourage them to develop their professional skills and creativity.
Be part of our team!
Group Finance Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Department: Finance Team
Career Level: Management
Contract Duration: 12 Month
The goal of the Group Finance Manager is to provide financial leadership and support to the Accounting team and company overall by driving business performance and achieving corporate performance goals. This position is also responsible to drive continuous improvements, harness new technology offerings and actively develop the capabilities of the Accounting team.
- Leads the Accounting team from a technical perspective and with managerial responsibility including hiring , training, coaching, and performance appraisal to achieve departmental goals and excellent team performance.
- Oversees, leads, and partners with the Accounting team to execute the financial close process, including timely and accurate review, approval of month end and accounting transactions and completion of the monthly close processing of the financial system
- Interacts with the Group FP&A Manager, Group Financial Systems Manager and Vice President, Finance to evaluate, recommend, and implement new financial accounting policies, procedures, strategies, and controls.
- Ensures continuous improvement in evaluating and optimizing international month-end close processes, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger processes, striving to deliver process automation, efficiencies, and improved accuracy
- Manages key aspects of Profit & Loss (P&L) and Balance Sheets including maintenance of Chart of Accounts
- Oversees all statutory and government reporting requirements of global entities to remain in compliance with expectations
- Works with all locations to ensure implementation/adherence to accounting policies
- Partners with leadership for internal and external auditor reviews
- Prepares certain local statutory tax filings in partnership with local tax team
- Performs and reviews fiscal period end reconciliations
Your Competencies / Skills
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related education is required
- A license as a Qualified Accountant (CA, ACA, CPA, or equivalent) is required
- Minimum of 10 years of strong accounting experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a multinational environment
- Intermediate knowledge of ERP systems (Navision, SAP), expense systems (Concur), Microsoft Office and other Reporting Tools
- An attractive salary system and an attractive holiday entitlement
- Flexible working hours: Our flextime model allows you to design your working day as it suits your needs
- Additional insurance: Private accident insurance and subsidised company pension scheme
- We think about the future: Individual training and development opportunities
- International, intercultural and collegial working environment
- Other benefits: Christmas party, health management
Please apply by using our application form on https://ndt-global.onapply.de/
We look forward to receiving your application!
NDT Global Corporate Ltd., One Swift Square, Santry Demesne, Dublin, D09 A0E4, Ireland