Our client based in Dublin are currently looking for 2 Ruby on Rails developers (remote working available)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Development of new impact quantification, tracking & reporting system for the world’s first social impact trading marketplace.
- Build new features that bring 100% financial transparency to how projects use funding.
- Deploy models focused on optimized resource allocation, fraud detection and impact content curation.
- Build new features that bring the impact of funded projects to life including BI dashboards, impact feeds and open impact APIs.
- 2+ years’ experience developing web applications.
- Previous experience with programming Ruby/Rails
- Strong UX and design sensibilities.
- Solid experience with AWS, Heroku or other cloud providers.
- Strong programming skills with a focus on clean design, well-refactored code and automated testing
- Confident playing a major role in the vision & development direction of the product.
- Demonstrated commitment to social change.
- An entrepreneurial track record ideally, with strong empathy and ethical fibre
Technologies we Use:
- Ruby on Rails is our primary server framework.
- Deployed using Heroku for managing infrastructure.
- PostgreSQL Database.
- GitHub for source code management and process support.
- Travis for continuous integration.
As a reward for your commitment to this role you will receive an excellent salary and a competitive benefits package.
Please contact Michael Brennan at Software Placements on +353 (0)1 525 4641 or email your C.V in Word/pdf format to email@example.com.