BlueSnap is looking for a reliable Finance Director to oversee finance for our European Union operations.
An effective Finance Director has good knowledge of accounting principles. You must be an organized professional with a great eye for detail. You must be reliable and able to carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively.
This position is located in Dublin, Ireland.
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices
- Perform Account Reconciliations
- Oversee local payroll
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and requirements
- Manage journal entries, invoices etc. and reconcile accounts for the monthly or annual closing
- Lead local audits
- Help in development of reports for management or regulatory bodies
- Review the company’s accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances
- Utilize accounting IT system to facilitate processes and maintain records
- ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant - preferably Big 4 trained
- 8 to 10 years PQE
- Strong technical skills and experience
- Self driven and assertive with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent time-management, organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Problem solver and critical thinker mindset
- Strong commercial acumen
- A curious minded individual with the ability to run with projects on own initiative
- An adaptable and flexible approach to work