Electrical Engineer - Costumer Solutions - Grid Automation
Brightwater Recruitment Specialists
Electrical Engineer – Customer Solutions – Grid Automation
My client, an international engineering company based in Dublin are looking for an Electrical Sales Specialist drive their grid automation business across Ireland.
If you are looking to give your career an upward boost this job offers you the opportunity to work with the best in Ireland. This role focuses on leading edge energy and power-based products and will have you working in some of the fastest growing industries in Ireland. This job comes with an excellent salary and benefits package and the opportunity to grow your career with a market leading firm.
Within the role you will be involved in;
- Providing electrical engineering solutions to a large range of clients
- New Business Development
- Protection and control systems
- Responsible for the co-ordination and follow-up to ensure the portfolio sales targets are exceeded, in accordance with the product and service positioning strategies.
- Managing a large portfolio of high end clients.
- Provide technical expertise in the electrical area to clients.
- Promote the company’s full range of products.
- Develop the strategy for portfolio sales team to secure and grow the contract.
- Responsible for proactively developing and creating customer relationships in your area of responsibility.
- Strategic planning in regard to business growth.
- Present sales related data to directors
For this role you are required to have
- Experience of selling in the in the technical or power sector
- Electrical Qualification
- Experience in systems integration
- High Voltage experience
- Experience with Substations
- Capable of working through technical specifications, putting a detailed quotation together, presenting this to the buyer and closing the sale.
- Be capable of working in a busy environment and meeting buyers in relation to specific projects.
- Be capable of making presentations to customers and influencers in the required sector.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task at a high level whilst remaining calm under pressure
- Full Clean Driver’s License.
- A flare for creativity and for thinking outside the box.
For more information please contact Cathal O Donnell and send your cv through the application button.