Job Title: Director, Regional Pricing & Monetization Strategy
Director, Regional Pricing & Monetization Strategy
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
You will be part of the Pricing Strategy & Monetization team that is simplifying the buying experience for our customers & sellers, improving deal pricing & economics and scaling our pricing & monetization programs for 10B in revenue. Our team owns the overall company & product pricing strategy, GTM Pricing/Commercial programs, discounting strategy and pricing operations.
Reporting to the Sr, Director of GTM Pricing & Monetization Strategy, as the Director of Pricing & Monetization Strategy, you have the opportunity to shape and operate our regional GTM Pricing & Monetization Strategy and scale it out across EMEA sales routes to market and verticals.
What you get to do in this role:
You will play a pivotal role in the strategy, analysis and regional implementation of pricing programs for our GTM team. Your data-driven regional insights will influence product pricing & packaging decisions, pricing/discounting guidance and developing commercial programs that address regional and local market requirements and revenue opportunities
- Drive GTM pricing strategy across the all industries, routes to market and offerings in EMEA
- Lead regional rollout of new discounting framework & ServiceNow Buying Program
- Drive customer migration strategy and playbook for pricing model changes
- Run controlled pricing pilots to test and learn new models to support future monetization models and commercial strategies
- Working with sales, customer and competitive inputs, identify new cross-portfolio packaging opportunities as well as help refine good/better/best for simplification and growth
- Transform key insights into actionable recommendations and communicate findings to cross-functional stakeholders and senior executive leadership
- Use quantitative techniques & research, economic value drivers and customer value perception interviews to rationalize the programs across various routes to market and verticals in alignment with customer outcomes
- Partner with Sales Leaders, Channel Leaders & Professional Services to influence pricing strategy and execution
- Ability to influence without authority in a matrixed organization spanning multiple functions and goes.
In order to be successful in this role, you have/are:
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise technology industry across pricing, sales strategy, business operations and/or product strategy
- 5+ Years of GTM or Business Strategy experience in a technology or consulting firm
- SaaS/IaaS business knowledge with the ability to understand and model the tradeoffs of GTM pricing and monetization decisions.
- A framework or process by which to make decisions. At times, will need to make decisions quickly and often with incomplete data.
- Deep understanding of your target users and are adept at understanding their problems and arriving at elegant solutions to those problems.
- An Effective Influencer/communicator and are highly effective in securing buy-in on pricing/monetization strategies from executives and leaders across the business
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. MBA preferred but not required