Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
The Director of Client Services position is located in San Francisco, CA. In every instance you will be supporting today's fastest growing companies, companies like HotelTonight, Whisper and Tinder to scale their domestic and international operations. Every campaign is different, challenging, and ultimately rewarding as you monitor your team’s growth. In addition to client success, you will play a direct role in the operational growth, change and innovation of the business with strategic initiatives. You will impact and witness first hand the company’s annual revenue goals of 100% revenue growth year after year.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
Manage one or two strategic campaigns and as needed non-strategic accounts, both new and existing, through the client lifecycle and ensure that all campaign metrics/SLAs are met and all clients are highly satisfied with the teams’ performance. Manage a team of three or more client services manager with roll-up responsibility of their campaigns. Manage regional office responsibilities.
- Client Management (30%): Conducts weekly/monthly/quarterly business reviews. Is the proactive conduit in reporting progress/activities to/from clients and facilitates communication between internal teams regarding client needs. Conducts face-to-face meetings with clients, wherever they are, to effectively manage the accounts. With an ultimate aim of becoming a trusted partner for clients. Understanding their needs, desires and what is important for them to succeed.
- Financial Management (25%): Achieves annual top-line revenue generated by campaign as forecasted, gross margin % month/month as forecasted by finance. Grows headcount, revenue and margins on accounts. As needed, lead contract negotiations during the lifecycle of the contract.
- Communication (20%): Able to charm and influence people across the world. Provides actionable feedback for improvement/course correction internally and externally. Comfortable influencing across teams/stakeholders. Professionally presents to groups and 1/1 and hosts engaging client visits.
- Operational Management (15%): Demonstrates an attitude where they roll-up-their-sleeves and handle issues that arise. Achieves expectations for their team’s contribution to the Contractual KPIs for each account. Reaches the Customer Satisfaction Score of 8+. Responsible for administration of internal/external reporting requirements.
- Strategic Management (10%): Strategizes with clients to ID opportunities for growth. Leads internal team to ensure we have focus on long and short-term objectives. Identifies risks and provides solutions that allow for innovation and change. Brainstorms with management/peers for best practices. Continuously drives performance enhancement and drives real value initiatives for clients.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel, Zendesk, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Service Cloud and Quantitative modeling.
- Experience with other CRM, customer service technology and cloud hosted telephony a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA (preferred).
- 5+ years experience in a consulting and/or account management role or
- 5+ years experience in managing customer care, call centers and/or back office operations preferred or
- 5+ years experience in start-ups or high growth companies preferred.
- Responsibility for a P&L or Budget of at least $20MM.
- Experience in managing international teams.
- Experience managing direct reports.
- Hands on experience with Process improvement and Project Management
- Driven to self improve and extend spheres of knowledge and influence.
- Practical and action oriented.
- Ability to sell and be persistent and aggressive.
- Must be able to inspire and persuade people.
- Willing to work long hard hours, weekends.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Standing and sitting for sustained periods of time, at least 50%.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.