German Language Content Moderator
Job Title: German Language Content Moderator
Job Location: Dublin
Salary & Benefits: Competitive
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a German Language Content Moderator to join our Dublin Team.
German Language Content Moderator responsibilities:
- Make decisions as to what course of action needs to be taken to ensure correct
information is displayed. Examples of corrective measures will include calling up a B2B
customer to verify information and additional online research
- Make outbound phone contact with clients in a courteous, professional and efficient
manner. There is no selling involved in this position however a substantial amount of
phone calls are required with a purpose of obtaining information
- Process and raise required requests/transactions and make sound decisions related to
- Follow all compliance and security measures relating to client data
- Take action on process transactions and handle the same with proper research.
- Adhere to process quality metrics and strive to exceed the monthly quality & productivity targets
- Adhere to process norms and structure
- Adapt to a fast-paced environment with frequent business updates
Our Benefits include:
- PMI Private Medical Insurance
- Competitive Maternity Benefits - 12 weeks paid Leave
- Permanent contract
- Life assurance
If you’re interested in this German Language Content Moderator role, don’t hesitate and APPLY NOW!
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Our Candidate Privacy Statement is available on our Careers website.