French language Content Moderator
Job Title: French language Content Moderator
Job Location: Dublin
Salary & Benefits: Competitive
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a French language Content Moderator to join our Dublin Team.
We are looking for bilingual candidates (English + French), preferably graduates in any discipline, ideally with some experience in a customer service or content review position in a process-driven environment.
Fresh graduates will also be considered.
Key success factors in this position are adaptability and flexibility, ability to focus on relatively repetitive tasks at a computer, good communication skills, an ability to make independent judgement and a problem-solving nature.
To be successful in this role, you will also need to have a very solid knowledge and understanding of the country where your language is spoken. This knowledge should cover geography of the country (road network, administrative boundaries, natural features, urban areas), culture, values and behaviours. Typically anyone who has lived in a particular country for a number of years would possess this knowledge.
At least upper intermediate English and full fluency in French is required.
French language Content Moderator responsibilities:
- Make decisions as to what course of action needs to be taken to ensure correct information is displayed. Examples of corrective measures will include calling up a B2B customer to verify information and additional online research
- Make outbound phone contact with clients in a courteous, professional and efficient manner. There is no selling involved in this position however a substantial amount of phone calls are required with a purpose of obtaining information
- Process and raise required requests/transactions and make sound decisions related to customer requirements
- Follow all compliance and security measures relating to client data
- Take action on process transactions and handle the same with proper research
- Adhere to process quality metrics and strive to exceed the monthly quality & productivity targets
- Adhere to process norms and structure
- Adapt to a fast-paced environment with frequent business updates
Our Benefits include:
- PMI Private Medical Insurance
- Competitive Maternity Benefits - 12 weeks paid Leave
- Permanent contract
- Life assurance
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Our Candidate Privacy Statement is available on our Careers website.