Computer System Validation (LIMS) Strategy Lead E001
⦁ About Company:
Our client based in Limerick is seeking a Computer System Validation (LIMS) Lead to join its expanding team.
⦁ Duration of Job:
12 months (potential for extension)
Responsible for setting up Validation as a Service, leading the validation strategy and introducing lean efficiencies. Exceptional communication skills to quickly lead change and improvements.
Managing the validation project activities and Validation Team. Ensuring that all regulations and requirements of the company policies and procedures are addressed.
⦁ Job Duties:
• Lead the Validation team.
• Develop the project's validation strategy, ensuring that it is implemented correctly.
• Oversee the creation of automated scripts for automated platforms.
• Review project-level documentation such as Compliance Analysis, Compliance Plan, Compliance Report, Test Plan, Migration Plan, and corresponding Reports if required.
• Manage Test Deviation.
• Train and Mentor the Validation team.
- A degree in an appropriate discipline (e.g. Engineering, Information Systems, or an IT qualification) with a broad technical/educational skills base and substantial related experience.
- 5+ years working for the Lifescience industry.
- Strong knowledge of GxP principles.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC, Agile & Waterfall.
Knowledge of automated systems such as HP-ALM & JIRA are preferable
- Understanding of Manufacturing Laboratory Logistics Platforms, LIMS, Empower, Genesis MES etc.
- Strong analytical, writing and communication skills.
- Previous experience in lead and coaching teams.
Benefits of working with Independent Solutions
- Benefit from Independent Solutions ethical principles!
- We look after our team, we know the business, we have been working in the sector >20 years. We are not a recruitment agency
- While placed on client sites you will be an integral part of our team, gaining support and access to the knowledge and experience of our cross functional LifeScience team
- We offer attractive rates - competitive margins compared to our competitors.
- Payment on time and in full
- We continue to partner and grow our client base and thereby ensure that we have continuous supply of High-Value Projects
- We work for you !
• 5+ years working for the Lifescience industry. • Strong knowledge of GxP principles. • Strong understanding of the SDLC. • Understanding of MLL Platforms, LIMS, MES etc. • Strong analytical, writing and communication skills. • Previous experience in lead and coaching teams.